Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Song #3

It's not number 3 as in quantity, but only three more Friday's left before Christmas and I want to put up my favorite Christmas music for you to listen to and all that.

I just got through listening to My Grown Up Christmas List being butchered by Kelly Clarkson. It's very apparent that the original singer of this song made it the music world on sheer talent and the other needed to win a contest.

So my first song, I'm going back to I think the late 80's on this one. I think she has an awesome voice, but more importantly it's her voice that brings me back to good times with my family.

I was going to post My Grown Up Christmas List by Amy Grant. But when looking for a video to share from you tube, I came across the one below which I feel has much more meaning. A picture in the video a 2:15 is one in which I called one of the greatest war photos ever taken and displays the true heart of a soldier.

Pass the Kleenex

No comments: