Monday, December 1, 2008

...Nothing Else Matters

Now I know I told someone that for me the be all end all favorite song of all time for me was Schubert's Ave Maria sung by Pavoratti. It is and still is. However, in keeping with my metal heart and spirit. I need to go back to the song that put it all together for me. Later in life when I was more able to understand it's words and see how I've lived by them. Aside from being a rousing song, it became a genre defining song on a genre defining album. To this day many metal scholars believe it is one of the greatest metal albums of all time, if not the greatest.


Fueling our lives on the positives and negatives we are but a battery feeding off the rage within.

MY MOST FAVORITE SONG EVER

METALLICA'S - BATTERY
ALBUM - MASTER OF PUPPETS

No comments: