Wednesday, December 17, 2008

RISE RESISTANCE RISE

I haven't written anything in a while. Sort of been tied up with Christmas stuff, work, and the general hoody hoo.

I'm usually inspired by something that gets me to come to the blog and talk about it.

We now live in a "global market," news travels so fast and is so instant that it has all made us somehow feel closer to one another.

Generally I don't get deep into my political beliefs or personal feelings about humanity all that much outside of my wife. Now, she sleeps with me, you don't, however if you'd like to know more about my feelings, perhaps something can be arranged. LOL.

One of the things I hold close to my heart is man's need for rebellion. Our right as humans to be free is not something held only for American's or some American dream, it is a right for all humans. It is within this country where we realize of the shit that goes on elsewhere in the world that really reminds us how free we are. It's because we've become a more global community that we need to not only relish in our freedom, but share it. Share it by supporting those around the world who wish to stand in defiance against the chains that bind their spirit.

We are not alone in freedom in this world. To my brothers and sisters in Russia and Greece you have made your mark, now make it bleed. I know my country wasn't built on peace treaties. It was built on the blood that didn't fight as hard as the founding fathers did. If deep down in your gut you feel it, do it. Don't stop, don't ever stop. Be your own disciple; fan the sparks of will and your kingdom will come.

To those who read this in the lap of freedom luxury here in the states, Russia wants those who critically speak of the goverment to be charged with treason. In Greece police killed a teenager for an unknown reason. Be you told of a story when British soldiers fired upon children throwing snowballs in this country.

Although anger may fade and bridges of peace built, keep the fist hard, the candle of anger lit, and hold it close to your heart. The need to fan the flames of anarchy will one day need your candle to light it.

These two videos are dedicated to my fellow humans of Russia and Greece who stand against authority's abuse of the power we have chosen to give them. My heart and prayers go out to all of you who has taken the opportunity to remind them we are always in control.



No comments: