Monday, November 10, 2008

Moving on to #6

There are things in life I can't explain. Between this 6 and 7, a new thing came into my life. I can't explain it, I won't explain it. But... It's cool and I like it.

Like so many things we can't explain... out of fear, out of hatred, or out of love for thine ownself to which I must be true we don't explain for our mere protection of knowing something so special it's best kept within ourselves.

Back in 1998 I had one of those moments when something to which words can't explain came through my life. This force of whatever it was is known to very few special people (not tards), but real people I seldom open to.

Pink Floyd is a band I can't explain, but in the darkest days of my life whenever I've needed something to pick me up, they were always there. And it's not like I went to the shelf and got their CD. They appear on the radio or a tape or CD of their slides out from the car seat. They have many, many great songs. But, there is one that is rather personal to me.

High Hopes, by Pink Floyd

No comments: