Monday, November 3, 2008

Time out to Stump

Normally I don't get into this crap. I don't put signs up on my front lawn and I don't put political bumperstickers on my car. But, for the first time in my life I'm inspired at least this much (which is huge for me), to say who I'm voting for and who I'm backing.

If you make less than $250,000 a year and you're voting for McCain/Palin, please get the fuck off of my planet. You are a sheep, you are a lemming, you hate anyone not of your race or religion, you glorify war only for the deaths of others who disagree with your idealism. You aren't worth more to me than a maggot and I spit upon you and your spawn.

Barack and Joe represent all that is purely American. A Christain man with a Muslim/African name and a blue collar hard ass from Pennsylvania. They understand the backbone of America - The Middle Class. They have proven that hardwork and pulling yourself up by your own bootstraps has it's rewards. They have both faced what many of us face everyday. Car accidents, death, racism... Life changing a attitude altering moments, yet they marched on because they belived in themselves and that we as a country are far better than what the current Administration has made us look. We are the shinning beacon on the hill and it's time is NOW for that light to be re-lit.

So... There is NO #7 Song for today. Instead I have somethings I want to share with you and dedicate a song to Barack Obama and Joe Biden.

to Joe and Barack, you ARE one of us
Working Man, Rush




And if you're not voting then watch this...

No comments: