Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Time for Change... no song #7 again.

If you don't know the importance of this election, you're in a coma ward at your local hospital. The changed and above picture represents those who gave all they could to insure your voice in the democratic process of elections.

McCain is a great man for serving his country and doing the deed so fearlessly. For that and for any soldier I am eternally grateful that you served our nation without any regret or hesitation. However, you are not fit to lead this nation into the future.

Obama, you not only have my vote you carry my hopes and dreams and future and I will work as hard for America as you for us. This is what makes a leader, not someone who asks, but tells you what is fucked up and needs to be fixed. This, this is a hero.

When I first heard this song, I had a different image. After this political season and my passion for you to be President combined with knowing our challenges ahead of us, I dedicate this song to you.

Heroes of our Time - Dragonforce. At the very least, try to enjoy Herman Li on guitar. He's insane, but try to listen to the lyrics and know where we as a nation are standing on the cusp of.

No comments: